Some men love receiving roses for Valentine’s Day too…bacon ones.
- Roll streaky bacon tightly along the short edge to create a rose shape. Depending on the streaky bacon you use, you may need to roll two pieces to create a fuller rose.
- Use a cocktail stick to hold in shape.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and attach to artificial flower stems.
- Wrap in cellophane or present in a vase for a Valentine’s treat for him.
And just so that we’re clear, I really do prefer the floral type #ifyouarereadingHusband