Last year I posted an article with a few ideas to help add a little extra magic when your little one loses a tooth. Check out the ideas here.
Well I have one more idea to add to this list, in the form of a tooth-themed lunch to send to school with your toothless little ones.
Have some teeth-themed ideas up your sleeve for when you next need it.
Teeth themed lunch
- Create tooth-shaped sandwiches. They are easy to cut with a knife (no cookie cutter needed).
- Got any spare chocolate coins in the cupboard? Add a little one as a special treat.
- Yes. Yes that’s a toothbrush-shaped sandwich. Cut to shape with a small knife and add a celery ‘brush’ (or use cheese, ham or sliced carrot to form the ‘brush’).
- Use a small star-shaped cookie cutter to shape cucumber into a fairy wand and add a carrot stick handle.
- Sweetcorn kernels make good little ‘teeth’.
- Cut a pancake (shop bought is fine) or a large cookie in half, spread jam on each side and stick on mini marshmallow ‘teeth’. Don’t forget to leave out the tooth lost.
So just a few ideas to get you started. If you have any more, please do share them on here or on our social channels @uncalendared #uncaledared
Enjoy the magic of childhood. And enjoy lunch box prep for once.